1. Best Guides.Our expert guides were hand selected to figure for us. We have the simplest local guides who have received extensive training in care and mountain rescue. With unrivaled experience and competence, they’re among the foremost talented and revered professionals within the industry. Our guides have a few years of combined experience on Kilimanjaro and thousands of successful summits.
2. Focus on Safety. Kilimanjaro 360 is concentrated on safety, understanding that our top priority is to stay you out of harm’s way. Our guides perform regular health checks on all climbers, and that they are prepared to stop , detect and treat hypoxia . We include rescue oxygen on every climb and have evacuation plans in situ just in case of emergencies.
3. Proven Expertise. With quite a years of experience, Kilimanjaro 360 features a proven expertise on Kilimanjaro . We lead over 150 climbs per annum , with quite 1,000 adventurers climbing with us annually. Literally thousands of climbers have stood on the highest of Kilimanjaro with us. Our clients have included celebrities, film makers, senators, ambassadors, authors, journalists, and even the planet record holder for the oldest person to summit.
4. Quality Camping Gear. Kilimanjaro 360 only use top quality camping equipment to stay climbers as comfortable as possible while outdoors. Our Mountain Hardware tents are warm, waterproof, and roomy – and perfectly fitted to the trials of Kilimanjaro. we offer thick foam sleeping pads for all clients. Mountain Hardware Lamina sleeping bags, rated to -30F/-34C, are available for rental.
5. Delicious Meals. All food and drink are provided on the mountain by Kilimanjaro 360. Our mountain chefs prepare amazing delicious meals with fresh, local ingredients. These meals are nutritious and calorie dense, specifically designed to sustain the energy of climbers. An ample amount of unpolluted water is provided so climbers stay well hydrated throughout the trek. We also cater to all or any or any or any special dietary requirements.
6. Fully Staffed Climbs. Our climbs are fully staffed with approximately one guide per two Visitors. this is often the simplest thanks to climbing Kilimanjaro. we attempt to make the optimal conditions for a secure, successful climb. Having the proper number of personnel to manage the group size creates an organized team on the mountain, but more importantly ensures proper attention for every and climber.
7. Best Routes. Kilimanjaro 360 specializes on Kilimanjaro’s best routes. With many routes to settle on from, we avoid trails that are very crowded, less scenic, and have poor acclimatization profiles. We operate totally on routes that provide a mixture of high success rates, scenic beauty, and low pedestrian traffic . This ensures our clients have the simplest chance of reaching the summit and have an honest time doing it.
8. Porter Care. We take porter welfare very seriously and do our greatest to make sure our staff is treated well. As a partner company of the Kilimanjaro Porters Assistance Project (KPAP), we suit all established guidelines on porter wages and welfare. We pay our porters quite the quality compensation. Our porters eat proper food and well shelter, and their loads are restricted to reasonable weight limits.
9. Group and Private Climbs.For those that are traveling alone or just want the corporate of others, we’ve scheduled group climbs on our favourite routes. These climbs avoid the rainy seasons, include acclimatization days, and are limited to 16 climbers. we will also organize private climbs on any route, for any size party, on any dates.
With Spirit of Kilimanjaro, you get top-quality service without the inflated cost. Our goal is to work with you to form the right itinerary that supported your needs, abilities, and desires. we’ll assist you to plan every aspect of your climb, providing everything you’d like for a successful summit and enjoyable experience. Won’t you join us on the roof of Africa?